Activities focus on the following topics:
- (RELIABILITY ANALYSIS) Do People Feel Immoral After Behaving Inauthentically? Here students get to compute new variable, calculate descriptive statistics, find Cronbach’s alpha, and create a table.
- (CHI-SQUARE TEST OF INDEPENDENCE) Why do People Fail to Follow Through on Their Good Intentions? Here students get to conduct a t-test for independent means/samples, along with a chi-square test of independence, create a table, and select cases.
Each Individual Activity Includes:
- A lab summary including: article citation, learning objectives, study description, and the steps needed for the analysis.
- A link the full original article from Psychological Science.
- Two copies of the data file (SPSS & .CSV)
- For R Users: lab summary for completing the lab with R.
You can follow Open Stats Lab on Twitter: @openstatslab
Please click www.openstatslab.com to visit this topic on the site.