Activities focus on the following topics:
- (TWO-WAY ANOVA) Do People Judge Physical Distances of Locations Based on Their Psychological Orientation Toward Them? Here students get to conduct a two-way (factorial) ANOVA, tests for the interaction, and create a figure.
- (MIXED ANOVA) Do People Underestimate the Pleasure of Remembering Ordinary vs. Extraordinary Events? Here students get to conduct a mixed ANOVA, tests for simple main effects and the interaction, and also create a figure.
Each Individual Activity Includes:
- A lab summary including: article citation, learning objectives, study description, and the steps needed for the analysis.
- A link the full original article from Psychological Science.
- Two copies of the data file (SPSS & .CSV)
- For R Users: lab summary for completing the lab with R.
You can follow Open Stats Lab on Twitter: @openstatslab
Please click www.openstatslab.com to visit this topic on the site.