Activities focus on the following topics:
- Does Being Wealthy Distort Perceptions of Wealth Inequality? Here students get to create new variables, calculate means and standard deviations, and conduct bivariate correlations.
- Do Outbreaks of Infectious Diseases Influence Voting Behavior? Here students will need to select certain cases for the analysis, conduct bivariate correlations, and generate scatterplots.
Each Individual Activity Includes:
- A lab summary including: article citation, learning objectives, study description, and the steps needed for the analysis.
- A link the full original article from Psychological Science.
- Two copies of the data file (SPSS & .CSV)
- For R Users: lab summary for completing the lab with R.
You can follow Open Stats Lab on Twitter: @openstatslab
Please click www.openstatslab.com to visit this topic on the site.