Activities focus on the following topics:
- Why are People Biased When Reasoning About the Status Quo? Here students get to conduct bivariate correlations, regression, and multiple regression. They may also create a table.
- Do Experts Overrate the Extent of Their Expertise? Here students will conduct descriptive statistics, t-tests, multiple regression, and use a split file.
Each Individual Activity Includes:
- A lab summary including: article citation, learning objectives, study description, and the steps needed for the analysis.
- A link the full original article from Psychological Science.
- Two copies of the data file (SPSS & .CSV)
- For R Users: lab summary for completing the lab with R.
You can follow Open Stats Lab on Twitter: @openstatslab
Please click www.openstatslab.com to visit this topic on the site.